Wednesday, September 19, 2012

POLISH WISHLIST STORE BOUGHT

Here I will list the polishes that I want.

OK, here is a sketchy list of nail polishes I would like to have.  I wouldn't mind minis of them or full sized, either works. This is DEFINITELY a temporary, early list.  I have TONS of Indie polishes I'd like to have, but I *might* put them in a separate list.


China Glaze:

Metallics, but I don't have a list yet...I will, I promise...
Essie: (I think the ones here actually come as a set or collection...but not sure)
Set In Stones
No Place Like Chrome
Stroke of Brilliance
A Cut Above
A List


Julep:

America The Beautiful


NOPI:
Gone Gonzo
Make A Comet-Ment
One Less Lonely Glitter
Rainbow

Fabulous is My Middle Name


OPI:
Servin' Up Sparkle!!
The Color To Watch
Meet Me O

Pros & Bronze


ORLY:
Can't Be Tamed
Spazmatic
Sashay My Way



REVLON:
Scandalous


Zoya:
New Pixie Dusts...any of them...love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment